I mean…how could it not! Have you had grilled cheese? It is one of the best comfort foods out there!
Why do I bring up Grilled Cheese, you may ask. Well, it is apparently National Grilled Cheese Month. In the spirit of the “season”, I thought I’d post some DELECTABLE looking sandwiches that have pushed the boundaries past the typical definition of a grilled cheese sandwich. Below are my favorites that I found on Pinterest/other blogs.
1. Blueberry, Brie and Lemon Curd Grilled Cheese
Featured on Two Peas & Their Pod
2. Corned Beef Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Guinness Caramelized Onions
Featured on Closet Cooking
3. Margherita Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Featured by Food Recipes Book
4. MAINE CLOBSTER GRILLED CHEESE WITH EVERYTHING SAUCE
Featured by Hallmark Channel’s Home & Family
5. SAUSAGE AND PEPPER CHIPOTLE GRILLED CHEESE
Featured by Peas & Crayons
Have you tried any of these? Do you have a better recipe you’d like to share?
Let me know!
I appreciate your comments and feel free to follow my blog if you like what you read.