I’m sorry for having been off the grid for so long. Like most part-time bloggers, life intervened. Yet I find myself inspired again!
I love FALL!! I just told Jake (my husband) the other day, that Christmas is my favorite holiday, but FALL is my favorite time of year 🙂
I don’t know about you guys, but FALL just seemed to strike as soon as school started for most kids; bringing along with it, those wonderful crisp AUTUMN cravings for PUMPKINS, changing leaves, caramel apples, TRICK-OR-TREATS, etc.
Inspired by the season, I’ve been coming up with date ideas for my husband and I. It is so easy to just FALL into a routine and rarely venture from it. NOT THIS YEAR!! I plan on making the most of the next several months, starting with this AUTUMN.
Here are 3 cute FALL Date Ideas that I have come up with for the month of OCTOBER.
Spend the Day at a Pumpkin Farm
- Arrive at the PUMPKIN PATCH and grab some hot CIDER.
- Sip on cider while exploring the farm.
- Venture into the CORN MAZE.
- Grab some lunch and/or some KETTLECORN!
- Take a HAY RIDE to the PUMPKINS.
- Pick the perfect PUMPKIN(s).
Create Fall Photos Together
This one I’m excited about. I love to walk around when the leaves are all orange and yellow. Not only are we walking and talking, we are creating fun fall photos to display in our home! At least that’s the idea.
- Grab a PUMPKIN SPICE latte.
- Find a local park or trail, full of trees and FALL leaves.
- Walk, talk, and enjoy each other’s company.
- As you come across the beautiful AUTUMN trees and leaves, use this opportunity to take cute photos of you and your significant other (or just of the landscape).
- When you are finished walking, sit together and find your favorite pictures to print.
- Assuming you have frames, head over to a Target or a Walmart and print those babies!!
- Display the pictures to add more personal AUTUMN decor.
Get in the Halloween Spirit
This is the perfect date day for when you just want to spend the day inside. Those, for me, are usually the cloudy and dreary days.
- Cuddle under a blanket and spend the morning watching all the HALLOWEEN / FALL episodes of your favorite shows on Netflix. Don’t forget the PUMPKIN SPICE LATTES!!
- My personal favorite HALLOWEEN episodes, off the top of my head, are: Rosanne, Gilmore Girls, friends, and Home Improvement (not on Netflix but I always love their HALLOWEEN shows).
- Carve those perfect PUMPKINS you picked up at the PUMPKIN farm.
- Bake some PUMPKIN cookies!! Here is my favorite recipe. They are seriously “melt in your mouth”.
- Play HOCUS POCUS or HALLOWEENTOWN in the background while you do a HALLOWEEN themed craft. Here is one my husband and I did with Mason Jars. They turned out pretty cute and they were super easy!
- Take a walk around your neighborhood (burn off all those cookies) and enjoy all the FALL colors.
- Bundle up and head to your closest HAUNTED CORN MAZE.
Let me know what you guys think and whether you tried any of these dates out. What date ideas have you had or have tried during the fall?
Some of these dates I haven’t done yet. So, if you guys would like to know how it went, feel free to ask!
If you liked this post or any of my other posts, PLEASE SHARE!!